Attorney Michael Leonard of Leonard Trial Lawyers joins host Jon Hansen to discuss trending trials and answer caller questions. Michael talks in depth about the case made mainstream by the true-crime podcast Serial involving Adnan Syed. The two also discuss plea deals, the relationship between prosecutors and defense attorneys, and the truth in the justice system.
- Federal Criminal Defense Lawyer discusses cross-examination of the Government’s witnesses in a recent not guilty jury verdict in a Medicare fraud prosecution
- Federal Criminal Lawyer discusses motion practice in recent not guilty jury verdict in Medicare fraud and anti-kickback statute case
- Federal Defense Lawyer Michael Leonard Discusses His Recent Medicare Fraud Not Guilty Jury Verdict On WGN Radio
- Top Federal Lawyer breaks down Medicare not guilty jury verdict focusing on pre-trial
- Medicare Fraud Jury Verdict returned in favor of Leonard Trial Lawyers’ client after two week federal criminal trial